Hi all,

The comments on this issue suggest that the Galaxy team is/were
working on splitting large jobs over multiple nodes/CPUs:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/79/split-large-jobs

Is there any relevant page on the wiki I should be aware of?

Specifically I am hoping for a general framework where one of the tool
inputs can be marked as "embarrassingly parallel" meaning it can be
subdivided easily (e.g. multiple sequences in FASTA or FASTQ format,
multiple annotations in BED format, multiple lines in tabular format) and
the outputs can all be easily combined (e.g. by concatenation in the
same order as the input was split).