Hi Dave,
Are you trying to modify the size of the tools volume for a cluster that's
been around for a while and you customized already or could this be a new
cluster?
The reason I'm asking is because as of Tuesday (3 days ago), the default
tools volume for any new cluster will be 10GB (vs 2GB previously) and only
1.7GB are taken. I would hope that gives plenty of storage space for
majority of anyone's needs.

Let me know if you need to modify an existing cluster and I'll guide you
through the process then.

Enis