Hi Enis,

I installed a new test cluster earlier today and did notice that the new
clusters magically now have galaxyTool volumes with 10GB. That is a good
change.

However, you are correct. I have an existing cluster (that had the old 2 GB
volume size) that I'm trying to expand. With additional tools and log
files, that volume keeps getting full.

Can you help guide me through this process?

Thanks again,
Dave