Hello Yves,

You have one or more entries in your datatypes_conf.xml file for a datatype
named "coverage"  These should be eliminated from your datatypes.conf.xml file
because they are not valid datatypes (unless you have added proprietary
datatypes to your Galaxy instance with this extension).  They were originally
in the datatypes.conf.xml.sample file for datatype indexers\, but datatype
indexers have been eliminated from the Galaxy framework because datatype
converters do the same thing.

Greg Von Kuster