Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but in order to find out which external reference files (.loc - list files etc.) we need for our newly installed Galaxy server, and to get an overview of which tools are in working order, I have tried for a couple of days now, to run the script "run_functional_tests.sh".

I have copied tool_conf.xml over tool_conf.xml.sample, and I've tried to run all scripts mentioned in http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Main/Tests/Framework. I have tried to stop the server and run run_functional_tests.sh and all I get is the message saying "Ran 0 tests in 0.000s", and an empty run_functional_tests.html - file. I haven't been able to find any documentation to clarify this matter. Can anyone give me a pointer please?

Our Galaxy server is installed using Mercurial on an Ubuntu server. I have written tool-wrappers for some of our own programs, and they all work fine.

Regards

- Frank

--
Frank Sørensen, B.Sc., Programmer