On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Edward Kirton <eskir...@lbl.gov> wrote:
> sorry for the late reply, i've been away for almost a month.  thanks for
> your work on this, i'll update the tools and upload to toolshed asap.

Hi Edward,

As you will have seen I've (finally) got back to looking at the BLAST
database stuff for Galaxy. Hopefully that will get merged soon - but
right now I suspect most of their attention is at the conference in
Chicago.

In terms of local interest, next on the wish list is HMMER3 - so I
wanted to see where things stand with your wrapper and getting
tab-separated tables for use withing Galaxy. Any joy?