Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to trigger the reload of a tool's configuration from command line. We are using a tool that loads .xml files from tool-data. The .xml files get modified by a script ran by cron frequently. Right now we reload the tool config via the admin interface but ideally we could integrate the reload in the cron job.

Best regards

Tim