From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Carlos Borroto
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:44 AM
To: Vipin TS
Cc: Galaxy Dev
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] R scripts for DESeq

Thanks for the update.

I wonder if when you had the time to upload your script to the
toolshed, you could use a different name from just plain DESeq to
avoid confusion. A researcher might expect a DESeq tool to use a read
count table and not BAM files as input.

Kind regards,
Carlos

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Vipin TS <vipin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
> Currently I am in a transition period, and I didn't get much time to look on
> the same, Sorry for the delay.
>
> For getting the read count, we wrote script and which is wrapped in Deseq
> main program.
>
> regards,
> --Vipin T S
>

> On 26 March 2012 14:01, Carlos Borroto <carlos.borr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Vipin,
>>
>> I was wondering if there is any progress on getting your DESeq wrapper
>> into the Tool Shed? I'm also highly interested on using DESeq inside
>> Galaxy.
>>
>> Also, what you use for generating the read counts for DESeq? Do you
>> produce these counts inside Galaxy?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carlos
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:46 AM, Vipin TS <vipin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi Chris,
>> >
>> > We are running DESEQ_VERSION 1.6.0 at our instance
>> > http://galaxy.tuebingen.mpg.de/tool_runner?tool_id=deseq
>> >
>> > thanks,
>> > --Vipin T S

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions that are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Ocimum Biosolutions has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus
in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
e-mail or attachment.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.

OCIMUMBIO SOLUTIONS (P) LTD