Hi Galaxy Team,

I am using custom genome build for creating a sam file. When I am trying to use
the SAM to BAM tool inside Sam Tools with option
locally cached I am getting an error like "Unspecified genome build, click the
pencil icon in the history item to set the genome build".
I added the custom genome .fa and .fai files path to sam_fa_indices.loc file. I
could not find the locally cached genome in the
drop down list when I clicked on the pencil icon. What should I do to specify
the genome build on my sam file?

Regards,
Deepthi.