Hi all,

currently I face some strange behaviour of the tool panel in Galaxy if I add top-level label tags to the tool_conf.xml. The problem is that the labels stay forever, even if I remove them again from the tool_conf.xml and they also appear three section earlier than where I put them. I tried to remove all tool configs except the one tool_conf.xml. I used just the unchanged tool_conf.xml.main, which added more labels that now stay, and I emptied the tmp directory. Nothing helped.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Sarah