Hi,

has anyone encountered that problem or has an idea how to solve it?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ctb/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/buildapp.py", line 82, in
app_factory
    app = UniverseApplication( global_conf = global_conf, **kwargs )
  File "/home/ctb/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/app.py", line 64, in __init__
    self.installed_repository_manager.load_proprietary_datatypes()
  File "/home/ctb/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tool_shed/__init__.py", line
26, in load_proprietary_datatypes
    load_datatype_items( self.app, tool_shed_repository,
relative_install_dir )
  File "/home/ctb/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/util/shed_util.py", line 1036,
in load_datatype_items
    app.datatypes_registry.load_datatype_converters( app.toolbox,
installed_repository_dict=repository_dict, deactivate=deactivate )
AttributeError: 'UniverseApplication' object has no attribute 'toolbox'

All files are in one repository ... xml, the python-class und the
converters. I was able to successfully upload it to our test-toolshed
but after installing it (also successfully) galaxy is not able to start.
Also the converters are recognised as tools in the toolshed is that
intended?

Thanks!
Bjoern