I am trying to migrate EMBOSS tools from core galaxy code dir to shed_tools
directory. I am getting following error with the migration script:

{{{
sh ./scripts/migrate_tools/0002_tools.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/migrate_tools/migrate_tools.py", line 21, in <module>
    app = MigrateToolsApplication( sys.argv[ 1 ] )
  File "/home/pavgi/galaxy-exp/lib/galaxy/tool_shed/migrate/common.py", line
81, in __init__
    object_store=self.object_store )
  File "/home/pavgi/galaxy-exp/lib/galaxy/model/mapping.py", line 1836, in init
    load_egg_for_url( url )
  File "/home/pavgi/galaxy-exp/lib/galaxy/model/mapping.py", line 1816, in
load_egg_for_url
    dialect = guess_dialect_for_url( url )
  File "/home/pavgi/galaxy-exp/lib/galaxy/model/mapping.py", line 1812, in
guess_dialect_for_url
    return (url.split(':', 1))[0]
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'split'
}}}

Following are tool shed related config files:

{{{
$ cat tool_sheds_conf.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<tool_sheds>
    <tool_shed name="Galaxy main tool shed"
url="http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/"/>
    <tool_shed name="Galaxy test tool shed"
url="http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/"/>
</tool_sheds>

$ cat shed_tool_conf.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<toolbox tool_path="../shed_tools">
</toolbox>

}}}

I am using system Python 2.6 on CentOS 6.2 system. However, I was able to
reproduce this error on CentOS 5.8 system with custom Python 2.6 install as
well. Any pointers on what might be wrong here will be really helpful.

Shantanu