Hi all,

I was able to configure Galaxy so that admins can use its Data Library
functionality. My colleague then asked if I could do the same for non-admin
users. I looked at the universe_wsgi.ini file and added a folder for the
users. How will I know that all is ready? I logged-in with a non-admin
account and I found nothing altered in the interface. Is there something
else that I need to do?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers,

CL