Hi again,

I've already done what you guys have suggested, but when I tried uploading
a file, I got this error:

The directory <some directory here> contains no valid files

I checked if I placed the right path and created the correct folder, and
everything seems fine. The file is a FASTQ file (ending in .fq). What could
be causing Galaxy to see the file as not valid for upload?

Thanks for the help!