Hi Peter,

Thanks, I didn't realise it had been discussed!

I don't know what would be a good markup system for citations.
However, the current situation is that people are putting their
citations into the <help> tag with no special markup, and it seems to
work reasonably well. Maybe a simple field is all that's needed?

Clare

--

Clare Sloggett
Research Fellow / Bioinformatician