Hi Peter,

In your Galaxy install directory there will be a .hg subdirectory, and in that
subdirectory there will be a file name hgrc.  Yours probably looks something
like this if you are tracking galaxy-dist.

[paths]
default = https://,your userna...@bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist

Just change the value of the path to track galaxy central:

[paths]
default = https://,your user na...@bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central

When you pull and update, you'll get the latest from galaxy central.