I'm trying to install deseq_and_sam2counts from the main toolshed using the admin interface in galaxy.
I get the following error:

The resource could not be found.
No action for /admin_toolshed/prepare_for_install

This is on a server that was installed in May 2012. I had performed an 'hg pull -u' on the server and restarted it to see if that would help which it didn't. I was successful installing this tool with a new install of the server on my laptop. I would prefer not to do a fresh install of this main server since it's in use. Is there a manual method to
installing tools like this from the toolshed?

-- *
*