Hi all,

I just now tried visiting Galaxy main with my browser's javascript
turned off.  Formerly the left Tools panel would appear with all
of the sections expanded, however now it is empty except for
"Workflows".  Also, some of the top menu bar items work without
scripting, but others (including Help and User) do not.

Ideally Galaxy would be usable without scripting, but if that is
not feasible then I suggest checking whether javascript is available
(as many other sites do) and displaying a prominent explanatory
message if it is not.  This would be much more helpful than an
inexplicably near-empty tool panel and broken menus.

In case it is relevant, I'm running Firefox 3.6.23 with the NoScript
extension (2.4.7), on CentOS Linux with kernel 2.6.18-238.12.1.el5.

Thanks,
-Cathy