Hi,

I had some more bad luck trying to install the GMAP stuff from the TOOLSHEd but revision 10 is broken since it does not allow you to select a section and just stores the programs in the main tree...

But when I tried to remove the tool I got the following error for every run, since the sniffers where still looking for a module called GMAP...

Which table should I nuke to get rid of this association? Where are the datatype associations stored?
There does not seem to be an XML file for this, so I hope i can just remove some lines from the postgres database table but there are no obvious table names I can find...

WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:IntervalAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named g!
 map
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:SpliceSiteAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named gmap
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:IntronAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named gmap
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:SNPAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named gmap
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:IntervalAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named gmap
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:SpliceSiteAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named gmap
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:IntronAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named gmap
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype 'galaxy.datatypes.gmap:SNPAnnotation' to sniff_order: No module named gmap

Thanks