Hi,

I've also thought about that approach, but the problem here is that I don't find a way to request the users api key from a tool-xml. So you would have to hard-code an api key in the tool configuration. Or is there a way to request a user's api key from a galaxy-tool. That would also allow the design of tools that would clean up (delete) datasets after workflow execution.

Geert