Hi Nate,

thanks. Do you know what's the reason for using copying first the contents to the /tmp directory, before copying it into a the database/files/... Seems inefficient to do so, or is this not how it works perhaps?

Regards,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib