Hi, Galaxy Developers,

I have a question that is very similar to the following thread;

http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Problem-fetching-updates-to-toolshed-tool-td4353417.html

Basically whenever I try to install a tool from the toolshed, it appears that a
trailing slash is not appended to the Galaxy URL, which is causing a DNS lookup
failure.  For example, the URL specified in the attached screenshot should be
https://crigalaxy.uchicago.edu/admin_toolshed, however it is appearing as
https://crigalaxy.uchicago.eduadmin_toolshed.    Does anybody know if there are
any known bugs that would cause this behavior?  I might venture down the road
of modifying lib/galaxy/webapps/community/controllers/repository.py as
suggested by the thread above, although I would like to avoid doing this if
possible.  I am seeing experiencing this behavior on the following version of
Galaxy:

> hg parent
changeset:   7400:ec29ce8e27a1

In addition to this, I feel that its worthwhile to mention that I am using the
apache proxy balancer with web scaling, however based on what I have seen and
tested, I do not believe this (apache) to be the root cause of my problem.  The
URL below is a screenshot of the network debug I am seeing from the firebug
extension in firefox.

https://webshare.uchicago.edu/users/dansully/Public/Screen%20Shot%202012-08-21%20at%203.22.27%20PM.png

If somebody has seen this, or could offer a suggestion to bring this issue to
resolve, I would definitely be interested in your strategy.  Thank-you so much
for your help and for your time.

Dan Sullivan
312-607-3702