Hi Team,

I had performed an upgrade of my Galaxy server and had experienced an issue
with some of the database / metadata files have been corrupted.  I have found
instances where the dataset exists, but cannot be detected or read by galaxy
when attempting to analysis data from a history.  In some cases I have been
able to locate another copy and replace the damaged file.  What might have been
the cause and is there a way to resolve it?  Is this a possible Postgres issue
or since the metadata is contained in the /database/files/ directory an
artifact of the upgrade?

Thanks,

Iry

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.