Hi all,

As a test, I have uploaded some template files to a newly created repository on our test toolshed. I pulled that repository on my development machine using mercurial: from this folder I start now developing the tool wrapper.

I have noticed that once the tool name has been set in the tool config (<tool name="xxxxx" >) during the initial upload, pushing a subsequent change to this name, this does not change the name on the repository anymore (and the other settings, for this matter). Is this correct?

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib