Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] Namens Philipe Moncuquet
Verzonden: vrijdag 30 november 2012 5:11
Aan: <galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu>
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] Changing interface design

Hi

I am not satisfied with some colors of the interface. I am color blind and it's
hard to discriminate between job running (light yellow) and job done (light
green). Well most of the time I focus on red jobs right but anyway I would like
to be able to change these stuff. Can anybody point me the file I am supposed
to modify to be able to do so. Many thanks in advance.

Philippe