Hi Franco,

Sorry you're still seeing this issue.  I assume you updated your Galaxy to the
dist release, so not sure how you have rev 8359 - we haven't even reached that
rev in development yet.  However, since you've updated, the cause of the
problem is narrowed down to likely being one of the weaknesses of the mysql
database (this is why I always recommend using postgres over mysql).

We don't have a script to execute sql statements to correct problems like this
because they do not occur very frequently and they usually turn out to be
something very specific to the local environment,  However, looking at your
contra repository, it looks like it attempts to install only 1 tool dependency
(bedtools), so it should be fairly easy to fix manually.

Step 1:
You need to get the record of the installed tool shed repository named contra
from your Galaxy database (you'll need the value for Step 3).  This should do
it for you.

select * from tool_shed_repository where name = 'contra';  (Keep track of the
id column value for Step 3 below)

Step 2:
Now update the row using the following sql statement:

update tool_shed_repository set deleted = True, uninstalled = True where name =
'contra';

Step 3:
Using the value in the id column from Step 1, execute the following sql,
substituting that value - capitalization in the status value is required, so
use the exact value.

update tool_dependency set status = 'Uninstalled' where tool_shed_repository_id
= <value of id column from Step 1>;

Step 4:
Manually edit the shed_tool_conf.xml file to remove the entry for the contra
repository

This should be all you need to do.  Let me know if you bump into additional
issues.

Greg Von Kuster