Hi all,
Happy new year!

I have western mysteries that I cannot resolve.
I have a local instance of galaxy and while this instance run correctly
since several hours or days, suddenly the jobs fail and this error appears :

Import error : no module named CistromeAP.jianlib.inout
CistromeAP is the name of my main directory for galaxy and it contains the
sub directory jianlib with the script inout.py.
Tha application which runs with this module runs correctly for several jobs
and for a mysterious reason, a next job don't run because it cannot find
the scripts.

This error appears with different applications and at different time of
using of galaxy.
Sometimes even, it appears just after the launching of galaxy!!!

Is it a problem with my server apache and why ?
Have you a test to know where come the problem from?

Thanks.
Julie