Hi all,

In general, updating Galaxy works very smooth. But I got some strange unresolved merges after the last update (files affecting galaxy-dist/static/scripts/packed/viz) After resolving the conflicts (to the correct latest files), the visualisation component is not working anymore.

Symptoms: I see the list of saved visualisations, but clicking on a visualisation just returns an empty screen. Creating a new visualisation: the box to name the visualisation appears, but after filling in and proceeding, again a blank screen with just the Galaxy Bar on top.

Any help how to fix this?

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib