Hi Jeremy,

I did not do any change/corrections! That's why I was puzzled that the hg merging did not work... The files had just some '<<<<<<<<<<<<< local' lines that I needed to remove... Sorry that I could not be more helpful on this occasion.

Thanks,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib