Hello,

Is anyone having trouble with the UCSC data browser? I got the following
from one of my users:

Hi guys,
I try to fetch data from UCSC browser. A summary of my query shows that I
am getting what I ask for, but when I "Send the data to Galaxy" I am
returned to the channing galaxy home page and the data never appears in the
history. When I use public instance, it all works.
Not sure where the disconnect is.
Thanks

Any help would be appreciated.

-Rob