Recently, I updated the Flexbar tool definition in the Galaxy Tool Shed
repository flexbar to work with a new version of the program. I changed the
version of the tool definition from 2.3 to 2.31, adjusted requirements and
uploaded files. However, the Flexbar tool in the repo still shows the old tool
version and requirements, whereas the tool command seems to be updated.

Furthermore, the change log shows that new repository metadata is associated
with the latest change set, but bizarrely the initial metadata is now
associated with commit 11 instead of 12, which was the last bugfix commit
before the update (commit 13). The update took place more than a week ago.

Any suggestions why that is the case? Thanks!