> There is a mismatch between the options Galaxy is passing to infoseq (-
> version), and what infoseq wants (-seqversion).  This breaks the tool.

Clarification:  I see the -version/-seqversion change to infoseq was made in
EMBOSS 6.2.0.  I'm still wondering which version I should be using with Galaxy.
 Maybe 6.1.0 from Jul 2009 is OK?  Or should we just fix Galaxy to use the
latest and greatest EMBOSS?

cheers,
Simon

PS: Apologies for the crass disclaimer