> You're right -- the EMBOSS version supported by the Galaxy wrappers is
> currently EMBOSS 5.  We do have a Tool Dependency page here:
> http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies, but
> unfortunately while it lists versions for many tools it doesn't cover them
> all.  I'll update the EMBOSS entry.

Hi Dannon,

Thanks.  After a bit more looking around, I also found the version in the
tool_conf.xml file, which confirmed I need to install EMBOSS 5.0.0.

> As far as updating the galaxy EMBOSS wrappers to use a newer version, I'm
> not aware of any plans to do this currently (though someone could
> certainly do this if so inclined).

We may do this ourselves, and contribute the updates.  First we'll get it all
rolled out with EMBOSS 5.  Later on I may be back in touch about how we can
contribute updates into the Galaxy mainline.

cheers,
Simon

sender immediately.