On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> The tool shed source is mostly in the following places.
>
> ~/lib/galaxy/webapps/community/
> /lib/galaxy/tool_shed/
> /lib/galaxy/util/shed_util_common.py
> /lib/galaxy/util/shed_util.py
> /template/webapps/community/
>
> I'll get to this as soon as I can, but glad you're willing to take a look.

And according to http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/HostingALocalToolShed
it gets launched via run_community.sh and is configured via
community_wsgi.ini - that makes sense.

This is looking to be a bigger job than I had hoped (given the
learning curve to first understand the way the ToolShed webapp
works).

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Yes, the tool shed used to be named the Galaxy Community Space.

Presumably at this point changing the name in the code would
break too many things?