Since I can't find this on any of the wikis: when updating Galaxy
through mercurial, is the tools directory affected? Our instance has
backups of the directory, but I want to know whether I will have to
take care of them when I pull down the latest release.

Thanks in advance.

--
Amanda Zuzolo
Bioengineering Major, George Mason University