From: Greg Von Kuster [mailto:g...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:29 PM
To: Hakeem Almabrazi
Cc: Galaxy Dev
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Install NGSRich in local galaxy

Hello Hakeem,

Here is a link to the tool shed wiki sections that provide all of the details
for installing repositories from the tool shed into your local Galaxy instance.

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Tool%20Shed#Installing.2C_maintaining_and_uninstalling_tool_shed_repositories_within_a_Galaxy_instance

We advise that you use the automatic installation process when installing into
your Galaxy instance and not the manual installation process.

Greg Von Kuster