Thank you Greg,

I will contact the owner of that software and see if we can get it installed.

Regards

From: Greg Von Kuster [mailto:g...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 10:13 AM
To: Hakeem Almabrazi
Cc: Galaxy Dev
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Install NGSRich in local galaxy

Hello Hakeem,

When searching the tool shed from Galaxy, only repositories that are
automatically installable into Galaxy will be located.  Repositories are
considered "installable" if they contain valid Galaxy utilities (tools,
proprietary datatypes, repository dependency definitions, tool dependency
definitions ) that can be loaded and used within Galaxy.

Since the ngsrich repository in the main Galaxy tool shed consists of only a
README file ( not valid Galaxy utilities ), it was not displayed when you
searched the tool shed from Galaxy.

As you discovered, manually downloading the tar archive of the repository from
the tool shed and attempting to get any of it's contents to display in Galaxy
will not work either because it contains no useful Galaxy utilities.

You may contact the repository owner to see if they are planning to add any
valid Galaxy utilities in the near future.

Greg Von Kuster