Hi guys,

I'm trying to do my first update on my local galaxy install (it's been
a few months at least since I installed)

I'm trying to follow the instructions here to update the code:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Get%20Galaxy#Keep_your_code_up_to_date

My first question is how do I roll back if something goes wrong in the upgrade?

My second question is that this page
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/DevNewsBriefs/2013_02_08 says that I
need to do something to get onto the stable branch?  Right now when I
run hg branch it says default.  I'd prefer to be on stable.  Any idea
what I should do? (and again how can I roll back to the code i have
now if something goes wrong?)

Thanks,

Greg

Summary information:

[galaxy@vm244]/usr/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist>hg summary
parent: 7986:12fcd068b12e tip
 Do not hide failed datasets with HideDatasetAction post job action.
branch: default
commit: 3721 modified, 9 unknown
update: (current)