Björn, Peter, and John,

Thanks for finding and fixing this issue -- the fix has been merged
into galaxy-central and should be available with the next distribution
release currently scheduled for April 1.  We're also looking into
adding parallelism tests to our normal testing procedure to prevent
this happening in the future.

-Dannon