Dear all,
this is the first time that I write to this mailing list.
I'm trying to setting up a local instance of galaxy. I enabled Trackster
visualization and it works fine and I can see the icon button of circster
visualization.
But if I click on it I receive an error. Obviously I get this error because I
didn't change any file to activate it.
The problem is that I don't known how to activate it.
Googling "galaxy circster" I didn't find anything that helped as well as in the
past mails of this mailing list…
Can someone help me and tell me where I can find a wiki or something similar?

Thanks in advance,

Stefania
LA TUA CURA E' SCRITTA NEL TUO DNA. AL SAN RAFFAELE LA STIAMO REALIZZANDO.
AIUTA LA RICERCA, DAI IL TUO 5XMILLE - CF: 07636600962
info:www.5xmi...@hsr.it - www.5xmille.org

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
http://www.codetwo.com