Hi Akshay,

You could probably run an sql query against a database table to find out this information, but there may be a better way. Let's see if someone has a method worked out they want to share.

Another alternative is to look in our documentation, ReadTheDocs. I did a search on "login" and a few potentials popped up:
http://galaxy-dist.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Going forward, the galaxy-dev list is the list you will want to post to - and consider subscribing to - if you are running a local instance and want to join/discuss issues with the community of other users doing the same.
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Mailing_Lists

Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team