Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] Namens Jennifer Jackson
Verzonden: donderdag 28 maart 2013 10:29
Aan: Akshay Vivek Choche; Galaxy Dev
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] Knowing who is currently logged into your system

Hi Akshay,

I am going to post your question over to the galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu mailing
list, to give it better viability.

You could probably run an sql query against a database table to find out this
information, but there may be a better way. Let's see if someone has a method
worked out they want to share.

Another alternative is to look in our documentation, ReadTheDocs. I did a
search on "login" and a few potentials popped up:
http://galaxy-dist.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Going forward, the galaxy-dev list is the list you will want to post to
- and consider subscribing to - if you are running a local instance and want to
join/discuss issues with the community of other users doing the same.
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Mailing_Lists

Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team