Van: Akshay Vivek Choche [mailto:acho...@uga.edu]
Verzonden: donderdag 28 maart 2013 15:22
Aan: Bossers, Alex
CC: Jennifer Jackson; Galaxy Dev
Onderwerp: Re: [galaxy-dev] Knowing who is currently logged into your system

Hey Alex,

Thanks for the quick response. The reason why I asked this question is because
we reimplemented our plugin WS-Extension tool, which allows users to import web
services as tools in Galaxy. This process involves making changes to
tool_conf.xml, hence the restarting process is required.

I also had an extension to this question, is it possible to customize Galaxy
server for each user?, I think its not possible since it implies having
separate tool_conf.xml for each user. I would appreciate if you could enlighten
me on this.

Thanks,
-Akshay Choche