Il giorno mer, 03/04/2013 alle 14.27 +0100, Peter Cock ha scritto:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM, James Taylor <ja...@jamestaylor.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:32 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Would a pull request implementing this be acceptable?
> >
> > Yes. My understanding is that ASN is a completely flexible metaformat,
> > like XML, and so should be under either Text or Data, with appropriate
> > subtypes defined for blast, et cetera.
>
> Nicola made the pull request we discussed a month ago:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/pull-request/135/add-generic-asn1-text-and-binary-datatypes/diff
>
> Could someone please review and commit this?

Please note that this pull request contains also this commit:

https://bitbucket.org/nsoranzo/galaxy-central/commits/62d0924f163b8731adaf582056587c0c4f415a7b

which fixes a bug where uploading an unsniffable binary file whose
filename has more than one dot (e.g. foo.bar.scf ) results in the error
'The uploaded binary file contains inappropriate content'.

Nicola