Hello,

I would like to use the FTP upload option without actually having an FTP
service setup. Instead users will scp to the directory.

ftp_upload_dir = import/users
ftp_upload_site = notnothing

if a create a import/users/username with username as my login I still get the
message:

Your FTP upload directory contains no files.
This Galaxy server allows you to upload files via FTP. To upload some files,
log in to the FTP server at localhost using your Galaxy credentials (email
address and password).

According to this email tot he mailing list
http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/Configuring-Galaxy-for-FTP-upload-td3934194.html
 I thought I could do a setup such as I am trying now, but now I am not so sure.

Any ideas?

Best,
Jillian