From: Adam Brenner [aebre...@uci.edu]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:42 PM
To: Jillian Rowe
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Problem using FTP upload

Jillian,

Make sure import/users is the full path. IE: /storage/import/users.

If you are using the add-on provided by Jon in:
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/user-names-with-authentication-td4659271.html
make sure you add:

ftp_upload_dir_identifier = username

to universe_wsgi.ini. Save and restart.

We have the same setup on our HPC cluster. Users copy their data to
the large storage bricks via scp, rsync, etc...

--
Adam Brenner
Computer Science, Undergraduate Student

Research Computing Support