Hi list,

I have a newly installed Galaxy instance (security_2013.04.08) and I am testing
out NCBI Blast+ on it. I'm having trouble getting it to run.

I'm using the following tools from the Galaxy Main Toolshed:
blast_datatypes b3a3ba0c1d47
ncbi_blast_plus 1f546099212f

Looks like blast is being called fine, but I get this:

Fatal error: Matched on Error:
Error: NCBI C++ Exception:

"/N/soft/rhel6/ncbi-blast+/ncbi-blast-2.2.28+-src/c++/src/corelib/ncbiobj.cpp",
line 925: Critical: ncbi::CObject::ThrowNullPointerException() - Attempt to
access NULL pointer.

WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error loading datatype with extension 'asn1':
'module' object has no attribute 'GenericAsn1'
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error loading datatype with extension
'asn1-binary': 'module' object has no attribute 'GenericAsn1Binary'

Anyone seen this?

Thanks!

Carrie Ganote