On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Your point is well taken about the utility of the testing framework in the
> tool development process. The framework has been modified as of
> 9520:41d8cdde4729 to only flag a changeset revision not to be tested if no
> valid tests have been found in that revision. If one or more tools have
> functional tests, and there is test data for one or more of those tests, the
> repository will now be installed and tested.
>
> I will be re-running the testing framework on the test tool shed shortly.
>
>    --Dave B.

Excellent :)

I have to say since having had a nightly buildbot running unit tests,
and then TravisCI doing continuous integration (testing when a
fresh set of commits is pushed to the repository) for Biopython,
I've come to value unit tests even more. Having something like this
on the Galaxy Tool Shed is a really good move :)