Helo Peter and Ira,

These are great ideas and contributions, and I'll make sure to incorporate some
version of them into the Tool Shed framework as soon as possible.  I've created
the following Trello card for this.

Thanks!

https://trello.com/card/toolshed-enable-dependency-definitions-across-tool-sheds/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/838