On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Joachim Jacob | VIB |
<joachim.ja...@vib.be> wrote:
> Unfortunately, updating to the latest code (9320:47ddf167c9f1) does not
> solve the problem.
>
> In Trello, this card  #584 was posted, mentioning installing compiled
> binaries is not yet possible, apparently. This is what I experience I
> believe.

I don't understand why that issue is open, this is possible.
https://trello.com/card/-/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/584

e.g. I've successfully tested installing the pre-compiled NCBI
BLAST+ binaries as an alternative to local compilation:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus

See revision 19:c1a6e5aefee0 where I switched back to
compiling:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/view_changeset?ctx_str=c1a6e5aefee0&id=c1542e8b1988898c

> (BTW, the search bar at the top of Trello does not work for me - Galaxy
> board is only pinned to my account, so I cannot apparently search that way)

Yes - sadly the best we can do as non-members is filter cards
(pop out panel on right hand side) but that only looks at the titles.